Manpower Resources India (P) Limited
MRPL are an enthusiastic and committed team of professionals dedicated to Talent Management since 2002. Being a leading organized Selection company they provide back office support to Good People Consulting Group from their office in Bhubaneswar (Odisha).
MRPL caters to Power, Steel, Cement, Mining, Oil & Gas, Infrastructure, Engineering, Petrochemicals, Paper, Healthcare & IT industry segments with distinction. They are apt at assuming responsibility, getting in to the shoes of client, for each step of the recruitment process, from identifying candidates to ensuring smooth joining procedures .
Their offerings are structured into practices to cater to specific domains in the economy with a dedicated team of twenty five – plus consultants with specialized domain knowledge and network of candidates.
Their customer-centric approach, cost-effective consulting solution, quick turn-around-time, and customized services are designed to bring the clients mileage in this competitive world.
Mr. Biswa Ranjan is the Managing Director and Ms. Trupti Pattnaik is the Director of the Company.
Mr. Amal K. Das is a Director in the Company.
Falcon HR Consulting Pvt Ltd
Falcon HR, is India’s leading specialist Recruitment Services and Solutions provider for the global Oil & Gas, Engineering and Infrastructure industries. Have empowered businesses since 2002, offering unparalleled Recruitment, Staffing, RPO, Payroll Administration, Training and Consulting services. Have an enviable track record with reputed Clients – Indian corporates, Multinationals, and family driven businesses – partnering them closely to achieve their business goals.
Amal K Das – Managing Partner & CEO of Good People Consulting LLP is Advisor to Falcon HR Consulting Pvt. Ltd..
X – PM | A WIL Group Member
Ranjit Shastri is one of India’s leading management consultants, with over 25 years of experience as a management consultant, entrepreneur, board director and investor..
Mr Shastri is a co-founder of, and major investor in two IT-enabled service companies, Smart Analyst Inc., a venture-backed decision support firm serving major life science companies; and Design Presentation Associates Inc., a provider of CAD drafting services for the global architectural, engineering and construction industry.
He also served as a member of the board of Vickers Systems India Ltd., an engineering and automotive subsidiary of Eaton Corporation (NYSE: ETN) for several years. He currently serves on the boards of Smart Analyst, Inc. and Design Presentation Associates Inc.. Mr Shastri has an MBA in finance from the Wharton School, and a B.Sc. in applied mathematics from Yale University.
He continues to work closely with Yale in expanding its engagement with India.
White Spaces Consulting
WSC enables “mid corporates” to achieve sustainable EBIDTA growth through effective alignment and development of their structure, processes, operations and people with significant portion of fees linked to success in delivering improvement in EBIDTA!
The founder of WSC is Jyotirmoy Bose, BTech, IITD, PGDBM, IIMC who has over 20 years of diverse exposure across Manufacturing, Financial Services, Information Technology, Consulting and Media Industries. Jyoti demonstrates strong conceptual and hands-on execution experience in Organization Design, Role Clarity & Alignment, Performance Measurement & Linkage to Rewards, Leadership Development, Merger & Acquisition Due Diligence & Post Merger Integration, Restructuring & Change Management.
* Companies with Annual Sales Revenues between US$ 20 million to US$ 200 million.
- A management consultant with varied industry experience and credibility, Rahul has worked with various organizations
including multinational and Indian compa nies over the last 24 + years.
- One of the youngest CHROs of the Tata Company, Rahul was also the youngest Head of the prestigious Tata Administrative Services. He holds the distinction of taking TAS to the top position as the most preferred employer at premium B Schools in India (Top Rank @ AC Nielsen Survey). He has also worked as the Group Head of Organizational Development & Talent Management for USD 4 bn Avantha Group with around 25,000 employees where he established and successfully institutionalized the Avantha Development Centre and the “Avantha Way” by creating a common talent management framework across all the 9 Group Companies.
- Rahul is a graduate of Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi and holds a Master’s Degree in Personnel Management from Pune University.
Areas of Expertise I Certifications
His areas of specialization are:
- Organization Development Leadership Assessment & Development
- Change Management Employer Branding HR Communication
- Branding of People Initiatives
- HR Systems and processes for startups
Certifications & Proficiencies
- Certified Hogan Professional,
- Certified Learning Agility professional by Lominger
- Certified Barett Values Specialist
Rahul is also well-versed with most of the leading behavioural and talent assessment tools like PAPI & Lumina.
He is an established soft skills and behavioural trainer. He has also curated the following as a bespoke offering to address client challenges:
- Leadership Summits
- CXO Level Development Programs
- Leadership Offsites
- Mid Level MDP
- Young Talent Programs for HIPOS
- His experience across varied industries like Manufacturing, FMCG, Beverages, Hospitality, Real Estate, IT & ITES with both Indian and international Conglomerates helps bring to the table innovative and out-of-the-box solutions to business & people needs. Having worked and lived in multiple states of the country, Rahul is widely networked across states. Rahul also has extensive experience in Industrial relations and handling local & state-level administration & political establishment.
- In 2016 Rahul founded his own Strategic Branding and communication consulting firm “Carre4re Consulting”. He created a niche in the field by establishing a branding & communication solution platform for his clients, with a “People Bend of Mind” around various People initiatives. Carre4re worked extensively in the space of internal & external, communication, brand marketing, digital & social media marketing, employer branding, change management communication and internal customer communication.Carre4re is probably the only People Branding & Marketing Agency in Asia.
- Rahul is probably the only Senior Leader in India to wear the hats of a marketing and branding professional as well as an HR.
Asia Coaching Network LLP (ACN)
Asia Coaching Network LLP (ACN) provides quality Leadership and Executive Development services, leveraging upon the value delivered by strong associations of seasoned industry professionals and academia across domains. ACN thereby ensures a strong network of competent coaches, Effective Matching of Client Needs and Coach Competence, Evidence-based Coaching Practice, Cultural Competence, Accountability, Confidentiality and Ethics.
Amal K Das – Managing Partner & CEO of Good People Consulting LLP is Managing Partner
The recruitment partner with focus on Engineering for Power & Oil &Gas, Energy & Climate Change, Investment Banking & Hedge Funds for Europe based in London and office in Rotterdam is Janikin Rooke.
The firm is founded by Shuvo Loha who is based in London and they specialize in retained search, contingent hires and managed agency recruitment services. The clients include the choicest of the multinationals in Oil& Gas, Energy & Climate, Investment Banking & Hedge Funds in Europe, SE Asia and Middle East.
NEXO Business Consulting UAE
NEXO : Linking people and businesses with opportunities
Experts in Talent Search in the Middle East and African markets for Consumer Goods & Services, Logistics and Distribution, Infrastructure Development, Pharmaceuticals, Engineering among other industries that we are associated with.
SolveCube is a flagship product of iCube Consortium Pte. Ltd., a Singapore based Human Capital Solutions firm.
iCube is founded by industry leaders who blend technology with domain expertise to build human capital solutions that are simple, accessible and cost effective.
It took 5 HR professionals with an average of 25 years of experience each and bunch of seasoned tech wizards to take the fuzz out of Human Capital Management.